Saturday, July 1, 2017

Quick and Simple Craft Night Projects

My friends and I have had a monthly craft night for going on 7 years (holy cow!!), and since there is usually a fabulous amount of food and chatting, I needed a quick and easy project to case and throw in my bag for this month. I had some time off earlier in the week, so I cut out two simple projects cased from the Occasions catalog using the Carousel Birthday stamp set and coordinating paper.


This card was so fabulously easy, and it will be perfect for one of my daughters' friends. If you don't have a tassel to decorate the front of your card, they are SO easy to make! Using embroidery thread or bakers twine, create about ten loops around two or three fingers. Pinch the loop together at the top and tie tightly with coordinating thread. Cut the bottom loops open and even the bottom off and BOOM! Super easy card embellishment! I added a jump ring to the top of my tassel so that I could easily slip it around my Pool Party ribbon.

The second project took a lot of time to fussy cut, but that created wonderful chatting time!


Sometimes I feel guilty about casing so many projects, but as my sister so wisely says, "They do call it an idea book for a reason!"

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment