Friday, June 9, 2017

Graduation Card Using Tap, Tap, Tap

One of my favorite parts of being a teacher is watching my students grow into amazing young adults, spread their wings, and fly off to follow their dreams! Because I am a piano teacher, I get to spend a lot of quality one-on-one time with students, and if students stick with the instrument long-term, we can spend upwards of 270 hours together. We get to know each other REALLY well, and I think this kind of relationship is one of the most valuable experiences I remember from music lessons at all levels.

A dear student of ten years graduated this spring, so a graduation card was in order! The Tap, Tap, Tap stamp set from Stampin' Up is one I often use for school-themed cards, so I broke it out and created a simple watercolor panel. A die cut border jazzed things up a little, along with some Basic Gray scrap paper from my stash.


In my experience, we can't doubt the kindness, generosity, or work ethic of young people for a moment. The world is in good hands! 

No comments:

Post a Comment