Sunday, July 2, 2017

2017-2018 Annual Catalog Favorites

Hello, friends! Since this summer has been kind of a whirlwind already, I thought I might do sort of a mega-project post showcasing some of my favorite new products from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. I've made a number of projects already using these new goodies!

My super duper favorite of my new products HAS to be the 2017-2019 In Colors. These beautiful brights look great together! 





This Lovely Friends bundle is probably one I would have overlooked if it hadn't been part of the demonstrator pre-order. In the catalog it just doesn't look that impressive, but in real life, YOWZA! The pop up element is quick and simple to create and makes a huge impact! See what I mean when I say these colors look great together? I have all five in this photo, and they make a gorgeous statement without much design know-how. That's my kind of coordination!


This clean and simple card uses the Cool Treats set in a repeating background pattern using the In Colors plus Baked Brown Sugar from
a past release.



I used Fresh Fig and Berry Burst on some glossy card stock and then sprinkled the panel with water for a bright impact on this card. This Climbing Orchids set is one I knew I had to have right away ... and as usual, I was right! :)


Tranquil Tide made a fantastic statement on this card using Papertrey Ink's Main Street stamps and dies from their Petite Places line. 

I think our new In Colors for 2017-2019 are a smashing success! Which is your favorite? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment