Monday, July 3, 2017

Beautiful Bikes!

So many of the sets in the new Stampin' Up annual catalog are irresistible to me, but none more than the Bike Ride set. I had a flurry of ideas right away when I saw this set since scene cards basically give me a reason to live. I adore them! :)



I don't use tons of patterned paper in my crafting, but I knew I wanted to use a feminine color combo on this card. I stole some scraps from my stash and got to work! These stamps are photopolymer, so lining things up was a breeze. I have found over the years that every project improves when some kind of texture is added - dry embossing, a textile, or another 3-D object - so I included ribbon, felt, and buttons too.

The second card uses an identical layout with some different scraps from my stash. I added books to the back of my bike and an apple button for some texture.


I know I'll be using this set often in my scene cards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment