Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Circle Scribbles

I love creating watercolor looks on cards, and when my wonderful sister gifted me with the Circle Scribbles set from Papertrey Ink, I saw the potential for some fun watercolor effects right away! These circles would create an amazing repeating pattern for a card background, in addition to a number of other creative uses. I know I will have a lot of fun with this set. Thanks, sissy!

I decided to create some scribbled roses with emboss resist as a fun weekend project. This project is clean and simple and very fast! I think I spent a total of 10-15 minutes on this project outside of drying time. 


I started by heat embossing my circles with gold embossing powder and then used Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmalade for my watercolor background. I die cut a sentiment from gold glitter paper and mounted the whole panel on an A2 sized piece of water color paper. 

This project was fast and fun, and I can't wait to create another card with this set!

No comments:

Post a Comment