Sunday, April 2, 2017

Colorful Birthday Treats!

Maybe it's the months of dreary Montana weather, but my creativity has been taking a bright and cheerful turn lately! I have been having so much fun creating colorful birthday cards and projects using some of Stampin' Up's latest and greatest products!

Early in March, my craft group met at my place for a project night. We had so much fun exploring the new Cool Treats stamps and dies from the Occasions catalog, and we created these colorful gift bags using the gift bag punch board, white paper, and a variety of bright and cheery ink colors!



I love Lauren's take on the project!

Stacy reversed the banner and added some chocolate swirls and sprinkles!

Lindsay is a new crafter, but you wouldn't know it by her projects! And of course Gia's project looks as amazing as ever!
(Erika and Jae, I'm sorry I missed getting a photo of your amazing projects this time around. Shoot!)

I couldn't get enough of these Cool Treats, so I created a second gift bag just to showcase the adorable strawberries that come in this set. This gift bag has a stamped background and features die cut ice cream and sprinkles. Yum!


Of course, March's order came with some additional goodies because of Sale-a-bration! I snagged this adorable Tasty Trucks set as my freebie and had a blast creating a few more colorful projects.


For this project, I stamped the truck once on watercolor paper, painted with reinkers, and fussy cut to create my main image. I stamped the background at an angle in multiple colors, and then stamped and colored cupcakes on the center truck. I filled the window of my cut out truck with vellum and attached with dimensional adhesive. A strip of black paper and white gel pen created the perfect highway for my little truck!

This Tasty Truck can double as a taco truck too, so couldn't resist trying a little emboss resist on some watercolor paper using all of the cute foods that come in the set. The quirky greeting topped off this little project just perfectly!


I hope nature is providing some spring color wherever you may be! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment