Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Fun with Watercolor Critters

These little critters by Stacy Yacula have been in my stash for a few years, and when I received my new Stitched Hillside and Slide on Over dies in the mail from Lawn Fawn a few weeks back, I couldn't wait to pair them up with a fun interactive card!

(I apologize for the poor quality of my photos. The weather here in Montana is so dreary this weekend! I had to use the light on my craft desk. Sad face.) 

I watercolored this adorable bunny and fox with Stampin' Up ink refills and my aqua painters, and used some white glitter paper for a snowy hillside. These two can slide back and forth on the card front to "visit" each other.



I had a blast creating this project, and I can't wait to use the little bear and fox from this collection on a project soon!

Merry winter, everyone!

1 comment: