Sunday, October 9, 2016

Jars of Love

The new Jar of Love set from Stampin' Up is all kinds of cute, and I decided it was perfect for our latest Stamp Club project. We had so much fun putting together different combinations of colors with the various sentiments in the set!




We started with a piece of resist paper and sponged it with Pool Party ink. For the example card I used Rose Red, Blushing Bride, and Calypso Coral for the flowers and Pear Pizazz and Lucky Limeade for the foliage. The jar is stamped in Smoky Slate, and this lovely iridescent glitter is from Michael's. This versatile set has truly endless combinations!

While I had my stamps and dies out, I decided to make a second card with a totally different vibe. This cute project in the annual catalog was calling to me, so I cased it with my own supplies. The little fish is just irresistible! 


The adorable set will be a go to for a long time in my stamp stash. I will have fun filling jars with all kinds of fish, fireflies, and flowers! 

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment