Monday, August 1, 2016

Fiesta!

Once in a long while there comes the opportunity to create a perfectly silly card. In this case, a card featuring a googly-eyed cactus and a photobombing llama. I introduce to you ...

BIRTHDAY FIESTA!


This irresistible set of festive images makes me giggle with child-like joy! Seriously.


I started this simple-to-create card with a piece of watercolor paper measuring 4 x 5 1/4". I sprayed a layer of Crushed Curry Ink with a spritzer, let it dry fully, and then sponged a bit more around the edges for a brighter color. I inked up my sentiment in Crushed Curry as well and colored the bottom half with my Pumpkin Pie marker. Then it was time to stamp and die cut my main images. I assembled and adhered the banners and cactus, then added it all to a Tempting Turquoise A2 card base. The llama peeks up off the front of my envelope for a little extra silliness.

This project will make someone's special day, and the cute imagery made mine! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment