Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Summertime Veggies!

I adore Papertrey Ink's Vegetable Garden stamp set, and I've been religiously pinning great ideas using this set for a long time. I finally decided to jump in and actually make two projects off my Pinterest board. (Yay me!)



This card design by Melissa Phillips has all the things I love: a collage of images, cheerful colors, and a big girly bow. Love at first stamp.


This design by Heather Nichols reminds me of a vintage advertising label. I love the subtle layers of white and brown that create visual interest while keeping the design clean and simple. Heather and Melissa always prove that a good design outshines a complicated one!

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope your heart and garden are full on this fine summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment