Friday, July 29, 2016

Something Foxy ...

I did a little happy dance when I saw the new set called Foxy Friends in the annual catalog! I ADORE the fox "thing," and even though I already own three fox stamps, this collection had to come to my house. After all, it's not just a fox ... it's a cat, raccoon, reindeer, skunk, and so on and so on!

Anyone who has been around my blog knows I adore 3-D scenes, and so this little fox needed his own little foresty place to live. Of course he had to be a diorama card!


This card is a simple 1" diorama that fits into a standard A2 envelope and folds totally flat for mailing. Isn't he so cute?


Here are directions to create your own diorama card!

A2 Horizontal Diorama

1) Cut two pieces of card stock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4". Score both pieces ½” and 1” from each edge on the 5 1/2” side. Pre-fold along each score line.

2) Die cut a circular window in one piece of card stock to serve as the front window. 

3)Decorate or stamp the back layer to create your scene. Decorate or stamp around the front window.

4)Assemble the front and back of the diorama by taping the two layers together along the outermost 1/2" score lines.


Thanks for getting foxy with me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment