Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hidden Pocket Inserts

     A few weeks back the challenge at the Make it Monday blog was using camouflaged pocket inserts to add hidden messages to cards. I never make projects in time to enter them in challenges, but I found the idea inspiring anyway. 

     For my card I used the Rosie Posie and Rosie Posie 2 stamp sets and created a hidden bookmark for my card front with PTI's All Booked Up stamp set. The recipient can use the bookmark long after their birthday has passed as a special memento!




     Part of the fun of this card is layering the elements so that they all look attached until you remove the tag. I love creating interactive cards of all kinds, so now I have a new idea to add to my arsenal.
 

  I hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment