Monday, November 18, 2013

Season of Style Mini Album

  Hello, friends! Today I'm back to post some detailed photos of my Season of Style holiday mini album. If you would like to make one of your own, I'll have a pdf version of the class instructions available. Just send an email to pianohearder@gmail.com if you'd like to receive a copy. I would love to see your finished projects too!

  I'll post a picture of every page here for reference. I tried to go into as much detail as possible in the directions, but I did create them for an experienced group of crafters. The instructions cover basic construction only, but I'm happy to answer questions about decorating and embellishing as time allows. I hope you have fun with this fun suite of products from Stampin' Up!


 
The cover


 
The first page has a horizontal pocket with a removable file folder style photo mat.
 
 
Page two has a diagonal pocket with several photo mats and journaling tags.
 
 
Page three has a short horizontal pocket.
 
 
The fourth page has a vertical pocket with plenty of room for photos and tags.
 
 



 
Page five features an overlay that's adhered in the center. Each side opens to reveal space for two wallet size photo mats. The right edge is also open for a pocket.

 
Page six holds a 4 x 6 photo in the center and folds out with a magnetic closure on the left side.

Page seven has two horizontal pockets. A small photo wallet made out of a treat bag clips to the top of the page.
 

The eighth page features a flip book held by a vertical coffee sleeve.
 


 
Page nine has another diagonal pocket with a photo mat that slips inside. The right side of the page is open for a pocket as well.
 

 
Page ten has a fold out photo mat with a magnetic closure on the left.
 
 
This cute little envelope clips to the back cover to hold extra wallet photos. The Banner Christmas stamp set is so perfect for the chalkboard technique!
 
  Thanks for stopping by today, my friends! I had so much fun making this album and working with this fun suite of paper, journaling tags, and other fun holiday goodies. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment