Sunday, November 17, 2013

Season of Style Mini Album Weekend!

  I can't believe that our annual mini album weekend has already come and gone! I had so much fun hosting my lovely ladies for this fun project featuring Stampin' Up's Season of Style collection. As usual, my super-talented friends created spectacular projects, and we made some great memories too!

 
 
 
The lovely ladies hard at work!
 
 
Jae's album turned out 100% pure AWESOME!
 
 
Stacy's cover featured embossing with a lovely shimmer accent. So beautiful!
 
 
We were so happy to have Lauren join us this year. Her "lodge" vibe featuring woodgrain on her album cover was just perfect!
 
 
Erika, my great friend and crafty mentor, created an absolutely stunning album!
 
 
We love having the beautiful and HILARIOUS Connie join us for our classes. Her album cover looked like a sparkling holiday snowstorm. Ooh la la!
 
  I somehow missed snapping a picture of Gia's gorgeous project, but I'll try to twist her arm during the holidays to get a good photo to put up because her project was just awesome! (Sorry, Gia!)
 
 Check back soon for detailed pics of the album and for free project instructions!
 
  A HUGE thank you to my wonderful friends for another wonderful weekend of laughter and creativity. You are the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment