Saturday, August 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 253

     This week I decided to play along with the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, but in true Jessica form, I'm just squeaking in under the deadline to post on Saturday. I don't know why, but I've been in Halloween land for a month, and I've created tons of Halloween projects I'll be posting soon. I'm not sure why the bug hit me, but I'm going with it I guess!

     Here's this week's Mojo Monday sketch:


     And here's my take on it:



     For this project, I used the K&Company Halloween stack (which is super cute this year) along with my SU Dark and Dreary and Spooky Bingo Bits Stamp Sets, Spellbinders Dies, and Basic Gray Cardstock. I had so much fun playing along with this challenge. Thank you to the Mojo Monday ladies for the inspiration!

  Thanks for stopping by today, my friends! Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like it! I kinda had a hard time with this sketch because of all the crookedyness, but it's perfect for a spooky card!

    ReplyDelete