Thursday, August 16, 2012

Liver Juice and Bat Wings ... and Another Halloween Mini!

     Hi, friends! I've really been on a roll with the mini albums lately, and I finished another paper bag mini I'd like to share. This album uses the 2012 Halloween release from K and Company, along with a few leftover goodies from my Hocus Pocus album. This mini uses only three paper bags, chipboard covers and a card stock binding covered in painted canvas. I love the little labels and 3-D stickers in this collection. So gooky-fun!


I used the fun crow image from the paper pack to decorate the cover, along with some grungeboard, some altered flashing tape, an inked flower and some Pink Paislee glitter letters.

Here are a few of my favorite pages:


This page has a pocket and a wallet flip book that holds six photos.


I stamped a Tim Holtz image on this Kraft tag with marker, and it turned out so streaky and horror movie-ish. Fun!! The photo wallet in the pocket holds three more photos as well as the spider web photo mat for two additional spaces.


This flip book holds four 4x6 photos.


Another wallet flip book with six additional photo spaces. This little album holds sooo many photos, plus all the pull-out tags on the ends that fit inside the paper bags!


The back cover with another big crow, a rub-on left over from the Hocus Pocus line and some altered flashing tape.

This fun little album took no time at all, and I can't wait to give this one away to someone special. I hope they'll love it. Have a wonderful week, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment