Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rue Des Fleurs

     I had tons of fun last weekend playing with the new Rue Des Fleurs stamp set and matching papers from the Stampin' Up mini catalog! My stash of thank you cards is running a little low after Christmas, so I decided to try my hand at an "interactive" card pack using these supplies.  Here are the cards I came up with:


This one is an easel card made with SU's new Framelits Dies. I love this vintage parasol stamp!


The second is a pocket card with a removable tag. This corset stamp and the accompanying message are just too much! Love, love, love!


I had a hard time thinking of a good way to use the trumpet image since it's a little smaller, but in the end I tried a center step card with vintage music paper.



And lastly, the diamond fold card. Alas, I was dumb and attached my ribbon before fully understanding the mechanics of how this all works, so my ribbon ties on top of the focal point. Oops. It was a learning experience, right? Here's a view of the inside:



     I hope this post inspires you to try some fun card folds! Have a lovely spring weekend, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment