Monday, February 13, 2012

Only Two Seasons Behind!

     Today I want to share a board book mini album that I started around Halloween time and just finished up in January. I always seem to craft a season or two behind everyone else, so I'm sure that means I'll have Christmas layouts to share eventually!


     I used Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland paper pack for this mini, along with a few Authentique and Tim Holtz goodies and a children's board book I found at the thrifty for a quarter. I peeled and sanded the board book, recovered it with paper, and added some fun interactive elements and tags on the inside. I didn't photo every page, but here's a shot of the cover:




     My favorite element is the charm on the spine, which uses a Tim Holtz fragment, key, and glass bottle filled with glitter and labeled "drink me."  This mini album was a smash hit with the kids, who love not only the photos but all the fun pockets and interactive elements inside.
 



     I have two more mini albums underway, and I can't wait to share them. Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment