Friday, February 10, 2012

A Little Posh

     It finally snowed in my mountain hometown today! We've had such an unseasonably warm winter that I've found it a little depressing. (Weird, I know.) I've been doing a lot of scrap therapy lately since I find myself hit with the winter blues. Life is totally crazy with my hubby going on eight months of job hunting while I work two jobs to make up the difference.  I find myself creating worksheets late into the evening just to squeeze it all in. I'll be so glad when I'm able to focus all my mental energy on my piano studio again!


     I had a blast getting out of my shabby chic scrapping zone long enough to make a totally "posh" page! This page uses the bright, bold colors in Theresa Collins Posh Collection. The  graphic style of this collection reminded me of my daughter, who is a fashionista extraordinaire and lover of all things pink!



    Since this page is about how much I love teaching my daughter to play the piano, I had to create some sheet music print to include. I used my Cricut and Storybook cartridge to create the corner element and large lettering and then glittered the heck out of them. The page has a swing element with a space for journaling just to make it a bit fun and interactive.



I had a blast making this page, and I've started a posh mini album with the same theme. Can't wait to share! Thanks for stopping by!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment