Sunday, February 19, 2012

New Goodies!

     I had a great time this weekend playing with some new Stampin' Up goodies! Gia came over for dinner and a crafting date, so that made delving into the box even more fun. We had fun with the new Framelits and Edgelits dies and the Apothecary Art stamp set, and I got some free goodies from Sale-a-bration too!


     This card is a case (with a few variations/simplifications) from the cover of the Occasions Mini Catalog. I used Pool Party and Blushing Bride paper along with my new dies and matching embossing folders. I love the soft, pretty colors in this card! (Notice the soft Versamark pattern on the blue background. Why do I always forget I can use Versamark for something other than embossing?)


     The second card uses the same colors, along with the Kindness Matters set I got from Sale-a-bration. I've had my eye on this one in the regular catalog, and I was super excited to get it for free! This matches the layout of a card in the Sale-a-bration brochure, and again I changed the colors and put my own spin on the design.


Thanks for stopping by, my friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment