Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Established Elegance

     I've had the Established Elegance stamp set from Stampin' Up for months, but my card mojo has been MIA. I finally decided to get the creative juices flowing by casing some designs from catalogs and sites I visit frequently. Sometimes that's the best way for me to just get back into card-making mode.


     The first design is from the regular Stampin' Up catalog, and I can't wait to demo this one! Distressing the card base nearly to death was a blast, and the images in the set are just so fun. Nearly every inch of this card was soaked with water at some point!




     The second card was inspired by l_burkitt on Splitcoast Stampers. I used some old DSP and an embossed frame after stamping my images. I think the dress form is my favorite!



     I was almost out of cards, so I'm glad to have a few to add to my box, and I've had fun finally using this gorgeous set. Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful cards. Looks like your Mojo might be back. Thanks for the inspiration with that stamp set. I've passed it over several times thinking I didn't think I could really do anything with it. I love what you've done and now I might have to get myself one.
    Cheers.
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete