Thursday, March 17, 2011

CPS 209 Butterfly and Branches Silhouette

Spring Break is winding down already, but how I've enjoyed spending time with the family, crafting almost every day, and cleaning very little!! I get to wrap up my week with a card class taught by my favorite crafting mentor, sweet Kristii Lockart. What fun!

My inspiration for this week's sketch at CPS came from a quick look through my Storybook Cricut cartridge. The designs are oh-so-fancy, and this branch image stuck out for me. I love how the silhouette effect turned out!




Here's the CPS sketch this week. I love it!! 



Hope you all have a wonderful Friday! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials used:
Whisper White Cardstock*
Basic Black Cardstock*
Scraps of velvet black and rusty red cardstock from my stash
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
White Pearls*
Square Lattice Embossing Folder*
Storybook Cricut Cartridge
Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Joann Fabrics
Leftover button from my sewing stash
Of the Earth Hostess Stamp Set* (inside)


*Stampin' Up products

1 comment:

  1. Once again, of course I love it! I like the contrast of just using solid cardstock! You should also post the cards you made at Kristii's so I can see them! You are awesome as always!

    ReplyDelete