Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Five Minute Card Challenge!

     Getting things done can be a bit of a challenge for me, I'll admit. I'm a procrastinator, a daydreamer, and a downright forgetter! If you've ever received a birthday card from me on time (or in some cases at all) you are among very select group. I don't mean to be this way, but I am no matter how hard I try.
     
     Do you ever have an "Oh my goodness, that wedding is today!" or a "It's your birthday, isn't it?" moment? I have them a lot, so here's a quick and easy example of what can be done in five minutes when it just has to be!  


     I've been wanting this medallion stamp forever, and I think it's my new favorite. It goes with absolutely everything, and when combined with a little sponge dauber action, something truly artistic happens. Sure, these cards are plain and could be fancied up with a little more time, but when you only have five minutes ...



Post your blog in the comment section with your own five-minute creation. What can you come up with? I can't wait to see!


Materials used: 
Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Black Classic Ink Pads*
Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla Cardstock*
Medallion Background Stamp*
Sponge Daubers*
Occasional Quotes Hostess Stamp Set*
Pearls from Gia's Stash :)


*Stampin' Up Product

No comments:

Post a Comment