Saturday, March 26, 2011

Flower Pot Thanks!

      After a huge snowstorm last week, we're finally seeing grass and birds in beautiful Montana! I can't wait to get my flower pots planted, and since I'll have to wait a few more months, I thought an indoor version might make me smile!


     This card was inspired by Beate at Split Coast Stampers (thank you, Beate!) and features a cute pull-out tag for writing messages. I increased the measurements a bit to accommodate a full-size manilla luggage tag.



     With a few minor alterations (the butterfly punch, border punch, and red rhinestone) this is a Stampin' Up demonstrator workshop-friendly card as well. I hope spring has sprung wherever you are today!

Materials used:

Crumb Cake Cardstock*
Whisper White Cardstock*
Red Scraps from my Stash
Real Red Classic Ink*
Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink*
Old Olive Classic Ink*
Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink*
Daffodil Delight Marker*
Crumb Cake Classic Ink*
Decorative Label Punch*
Dot, Dot, Dot Background Stamp*
Petal Pizzazz Stamp Set*
Scallop Border Punch, Fiskars
Ribbon, Joann Fabrics
Sticky Strip*
Tiny Pearl*
Red Rhinestone
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Dimensionals*
Life's a Picnic Stamp Set*
Manilla Luggage Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment