Sunday, October 2, 2016

More Birthday Fiesta!

This Birthday Fiesta stamp set from Stampin' Up might be the most adorable thing I've played with in a long time. I love the bright colors that seem to naturally compliment these images, and I've had fun combining them with the Sabado Domingo paper stack from the Paper Studio too!



I have been waiting for a fun project to use these adorable glassine bags with, and this seemed like the perfect time! I dry embossed my glassine bag and trimmed the top slightly. I decorated the outside of the bag, leaving the cute inner tag with the llama for writing the sentiment. Oh my gosh, that little llama is to die for!

For the second project, I created an identical tag and tucked it into a scrapbook page protector. I used my Fuse Tool to close three sides, filled it with glitter, and sealed it up. These cute pockets can hold all kinds of fun things: glitter, sequins, gift cards, and money. The possibilities are endless!



The last time I was at Hobby Lobby, I found these cute fusible fringe rolls too, so I had to top the pocket off with one of those. This Fuse Tool is way too much fun!

I hope you are having a wonderful fall, my friends! Thanks for visiting!

1 comment: