Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Papertrey Ink Color Recipe Challenge

     Hi, friends! This week I've been playing along with a few of Papertrey Ink's 9th Anniversary Challenges. Since I just ordered the City Scenes stamp set along with the matching dies and sentiments, I decided to use this set for the first fun challenge!

     For this challenge, PTI's design team members created projects using different color palettes and challenged us to create our own project using one of their color "recipes." I chose Ashley Cannon Newell's color recipe:



The fresh spring colors on Ashley's recipe inspired me to create this card that incorporates a few of my favorite Petite Places backgrounds along with my new City Scene stamps and sentiments:



(I picked this sentiment mostly because of my crazy love for The Vicar of Dibley ... "Blimey, blimey, there's juice loose about this hoose!" If you haven't seen it, go look it up on Netflix now. NOW!)

I added a hot pink interior to my card for a pop of color along with a belated birthday sentiment. I love this stamp and die set!



Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you'll head over to Nichole Heady's blog and play along with some of PTI's anniversary challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment