Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Simply Jane Cases

  I ordered a big pile of goodies from Papertrey Ink a few weeks back, and the summer has been so crazy I haven't even had the chance to play with them! I just HAD to do a little project last weekend but had very little time, so I opened up the Pinterest board and cased a couple of cards using my new Simply Jane stamps and dies. I'm grateful that we belong to a generous community of crafters so willing to share their talents and inspiration for the benefit of all of us!

  The first card was originally designed by Betsy Veldman. I substituted Strawberry Slush for her PTI colors, added a few rhinestones, and came up with this:

 
  
The second card is based on a design by Melissa Phillips. The original design used bright pink, purple, and yellow, but I decided to substitute Pistachio Pudding (a light green) for the yellow:
 
 
 
 
  I can't wait to play with this set more as well as the rest of my haul! I'm working on getting a craft area set up in my new house, which will make crafting so much easier!
 
  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love how these turned out! This stamp set is soooo you!!

    ReplyDelete