Friday, July 4, 2014

Pleasant Poppies

Hi, friends! I hope you've had a wonderful 4th of July holiday! I'm super excited to spend the evening with the family (especially now that my sissy lives four blocks away!) and have some fun with sparklers when it finally gets dark.

Since I had some holiday free time (or made some), I wanted to try out the newest stamp in my stash, Pleasant Poppies from Stampin' Up. I needed to add some sympathy cards and get well cards to my card box and found some inspiration in my red rose bushes. I broke out much much-neglected Copics and did a little coloring!


 
 
Of course, I realized after I had colored my image that Poppy buds are GREEN! Oh well, next time! This stamp is so lovely and so versatile and really is a classy addition to my stash. I know I'll use it a lot!
 
Have a fantastic holiday weekend and thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Holy gorgeousness! That turned out so beautiful! I love how the color pops and the shading around the poppies is perfect!

    ReplyDelete