Monday, August 12, 2013

The Best Days

  Some of my absolute FAVORITE people in the whole world came over for our monthly craft night last Friday, and we had a blast as usual. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful group of girlfriends to spend time with. I've had the pleasure of being the Stampin' Up demonstrator for our monthly stamping club for the last three years, and we've developed amazing relationships and come to love each other so much.

  My poor photography skills and the bad indoor lighting at the dining room table couldn't diminish the beauty of these ladies and their projects! We created a stamped sampler using images and colors unique to each of us. The results were varied and absolutely breathtaking.




My gorgeous and smart friend, Erika, is a great mom and dedicated teacher. (Love her to bits!!) She chose a lovely palette of More Mustard for her project. Even though this color is retired now, it was too perfect to pass up.


My sweet sissy, Gia, is absolutely one of my besties! I'm so lucky! Her Real Red sampler was gorgeous and will look so perfect in her farmhouse-style kitchen.


Stunningly beautiful Jae is getting ready to tie the knot, and we're all so excited for her! Her Pool Party sampler was absolutely to die for!!


Lauren joined us for the first time and made a gorgeous project in Pear Pizzazz! So soft and vintage gorgeous! Please come back again, Lauren!


Sweet guest and new friend, Stacy, chose Cajun Craze for her zesty sampler. Love, love, love! I hope she'll join us again soon!

  Am I the luckiest girl in the world or what? I have so much to be grateful for, and a huge part of my gratitude list is made up of these ladies. Thank you all for a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment