Sunday, May 26, 2013

Little Darlings Pocket Card

   Hi, friends! The last few weeks at our house have been so busy that I haven't had time to post a single thing. Since the house is quiet and it's a holiday weekend, I thought I'd take a few minutes to flood my blog with some projects I've been working on.

  The first is a companion card for my cousin to match the mini album I'll be sending off any day now. Any day, I promise! I had to get the card done first, right?


  Pocket cards are among my favorite types of card folds. The interactive element makes them really fun. I left this one pretty simple and just used some cutouts from the paper collection to decorate the outside and the pocket. 

  More to come! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Post gold mine! :) Aww, I love that mama and baby! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete