Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Tag Just for Fun

   I got in the mood last weekend to make something just for the sake of making something. People who know me well know that I like practical things, so this really was sort of a wild hair. I found a tag I liked on Pinterest and did it Unrepentant Crafter style with some bolder, brighter, French-themed colors.
 

  I used a black tag base and layered on some dictionary print, a deco shells border, and a strip of silver glimmer paper. I embossed and cut out the black oval, and stamped and cut out some elements from Established Elegance and Creative Elements stamp sets in Not Quite Navy on Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake cardstock. Some Cherry Cobbler Boho Blossoms and a canvas rolled rose added the finishing touches, along with a little spritz of Chocolate Chip ink. I used some Midnight Muse ribbon, crochet trim, and baker's twine for the tie at the top.

  I have no idea what this guy will ever be used for, but it sure was fun to create! Thanks for stopping by today, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! All of my tags have no use too, but oh well, right?

    ReplyDelete