Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A Big Glittery Reindeer!

  What would Christmas be without glitter? (Well, I guess it would still be chocolate and pie and lights and love and ... you get the idea.) But Christmas needs glitter too!
 
  So, with glitter in mind, I cased a simple card from the Stampin' Up catalog:


The card base is Cherry Cobbler, the DSP is a Snow Festival left over, and the stamp set is called Christmas Deer .... and then I found this magical stuff called Heat and Stick Powder! Combined with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, the images it creates are truly a dazzling wonder to behold!

My dark and dreary photo can't do this sparkling creation justice, so you'll have to try this technique for yourself. Can you tell I'm a little excited about Heat and Stick Powder?

Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

1 comment: