Friday, August 31, 2012

Mojo Monday 256

     Happy Friday! It's my last Friday of freedom before I start my second job teaching piano lessons for the fall semester. I love my work, but I've loved the little break I get during the summer too! I've loved being home with the girls after school this week, helping with homework, making cookies, and doing puzzles. This is the life!

     This week I loved the sketch at the Mojo Monday blog, so I decided to play along. Here's the sketch:



And here's my take on the sketch:




     I chose the round option (obviously) with some of my favorite SU retired DSP from last fall. I stamped my main image with the beautiful French Foliage set from SU and added some baker's twine and hand-dyed seam binding from Kristii Lockart. Thanks, Kristii!

     I hope you all have a wonderful Friday. It's pizza and movie night at our house! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love a good pizza night! Your card is delightful too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! You got that stamp set! I love it! Can you seriously work with me on tying bows like that? I need help!

    ReplyDelete