Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fall Pumpkins

     It's already dark as I sit here at 8:30-ish in the evening. I feel a little sad about summer ending so soon and my sweet little girls going back to school. Cooler weather sounds really lovely right now, since it was very hot today and my house is absolutely sweltering! It will be a little too quiet around here really soon though!

     I've had lots of fun with my Copics over the last few months, and I did these fall pumpkins long ago and decided they needed to find a home on a card. I don't have many shades of orange, so they're a bit bright, but I thought they were sort of cheerful.


I'm certainly not a Copic expert, but I have had a lot of fun experimenting with my few colors. I hope all is well wherever you find yourself tonight! Happy fall, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love how bright those little punkies are!! The brown ribbon, orange, and green are yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete