Saturday, July 14, 2012

Country Life Cricut Cartridge

     This week I found the adorable Country Life Cricut cartridge on sale at Joann Fabrics, so I've had tons of fun using these images in my scrapping projects! 


     This card is for a baby girl, and I think these peas are just the sweetest! I used a variety of patterned paper from my scrap box to give them a colorful flair. Using my Cricut really helps me to use up some scraps since most of the images I cut are card sized or smaller. 


     This cartridge comes with a coordinating font as well as some sweet phrases I know I'll use a lot!

     I also found use for the cartridge on a scrap page I did about my mom and her amazing green thumb. The paper collection is Summertime by Echo Park (last summer's release, I believe). I love the gorgeous, bright summer colors in this collection.



     I thought this little water pump and a selection of veggies would add a cute touch and coordinate with my theme just perfectly. I can't wait to receive my bundle of fresh veggies from Mom's garden!



     Thanks for stopping by, my friends! Have a wonderful Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh MA word, those little veggies are adorable! I love the paper you chose for the water too! The whole thing is adorable!

    ReplyDelete