Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day

     Father's Days have been hard for me ever since my parents split up a few years back. I don't have a good relationship with my dad, but this year I'm going to make an effort to at least send a card that lets him know I'm thinking of him. I'm sure this holiday is hard for a lot of dads and kids alike. Divorce is a painful thing, and something I never thought would happen in my family. 


     I made a few versions of the same card for my husband, dad-in-law, and my dad, and they're all slightly different but use the same sponged background of light blue clouds. This SU set "Lovely as a Tree" is one of my most used and is great for masculine cards.



     I hope you have a great weekend with all the wonderful men in your life! I'm still working on something special for Matt, the love of my life, and an absolutely AMAZING father. All the best, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment