Monday, January 2, 2012

This Innocence is Brilliant

I've had a little time to scrap this week, so I finally dug into My Creative Scrapbook's November kit, which was full of Bo Bunny Welcome Home goodies! I love the blues and greens in these papers and how well they mesh with the botanical style I love so much!

The first layout is from a trip we took to Virginia City last summer. We enjoyed learning our fortunes in the gypsy arcade for a mere 5 cents apiece. The tickets from the machines made a great addition to this page! Since Virginia City is an old gold rush town, I wanted to envoke a vintage feel on this page with some corset lacing and a rusty hinge.




The next layout was inspired by they lyrics to a gorgeous Avril Lavigne song on my Pandora radio station while I was scrapping another project. The lyrics made a perfect addition to this page about my daughter and my feelings about her growing up.




Thanks for stopping by, my friends, and I wish you all the best during the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment