Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Mother, My Friend

     I've been in such a scrappy mood these last few weeks! I can only attribute this to the influence of a few good friends whose company have kept my mojo going. Thanks, Erika and Melinda! 


     I'm finally finishing up the last of my November My Creative Scrapbook kit which featured Bo Bunny's gorgeous blue and green Welcome Home line. I don't normally do a lot of scrapping with these colors, so the kit was a new and exciting adventure.


    Here are a few of my final layouts:


This layout features a picture of my gorgeous mom. I used lots of flowers and a Pink Paislee Artisan Elements which I glossy accented and sprinkled with glitter. 


The grungeboard key is covered with Tim Holtz tissue tape. I've just started experimenting with tissue tape, and I love all the great effects you can create with it!


This layout features one of my favorite pictures of my daughters. I thought the vintage feel of the paper would meld perfectly with the vintage feel of the sepia photo. I've been saving the backing pieces of my grungeboard cutouts thinking I could recycle them, and I finally found a good use for one! This piece is painted and backed with vintage sheet music.


I adore cameos and flowers, and using both together is just the ultimate!

Lastly, I created a card with my scraps as a thank you for a good friend.



Hope you had a wonderful weekend, good friends! Keep scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment