Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook October Kit

     When I found out my hubby got me a 6-month subscription to My Creative Scrapbook for my birthday in October, I almost flipped! I couldn't have asked for a better present, and this one is truly the gift that keeps on giving! My October kit was jam-packed with TONS of paper and embellies from Crate Paper's Farm House collection. I created five projects with this kit and still have several full sheets of paper and tons of scraps left over. Heaven!


     Here are a few of the projects I created with my October kit. The design team site really helped me put some quick layouts together, and the sketch included with each kit was a big help too. I've already received my November kit, and I can't wait to break into it!







     I also created a mini album to collect our special family recipes from Thanksgiving and Christmas. (Just to emphasize how much paper is really in this kit - this mini album has 8 5"x7" pages covered on both sides!) I want to make sure I preserve a tribute to my mom's cooking, which is truly legendary! This project will be a work in progress during the holidays.




I encourage you to check out the My Creative Scrapbook site for great inspiration! Have a wonderful week, my friends!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these layouts! The colors are beautiful and your pictures and embellishments are so gorgeous! You are so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete