Thursday, September 29, 2011

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet

     I'm starting to feel the chill in the air, and the Halloween crafting vibes are starting to flow! Fall is my favorite time of year, and I can't wait for the pumpkin picking to start! In the meantime, I've been working on some crafty home decor projects for the season. I love decorating my house for the holidays since I have children coming over for piano lessons every day of the week. They always think it's special, and it creates a fun atmosphere for our musical adventures!


For this project, I used a page from a chipboard album and a tag from Authentique's Halloween line. 



     I also created this chipboard raven with the rusted enamel technique, some grungeboard goodies, and Stampin' Up's "Dark and Dreary" stamp set. I cut my satin ribbon in half to help it fray and added some buttons.



Thanks for stopping by, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment