Friday, September 16, 2011

Sweet Princess Birthday

     I can't believe my little girls turned nine last week! Children change so much at this age, and I'm just amazed to think back to even a few years ago. Their understanding of the world is so different, and they have to deal with complicated social situations at such a young age. I'm so grateful that they typically look at life through a lense of kindness and compassion, and I'm so blessed by all the lessons they've taught me.

     Even with their growing sense of style, their newfound interests, and their newfound love of "hanging out" with their friends instead of having "play dates," they still love to be little girls sometimes. I created their birthday cards this year with my favorite Cricut cartridge, Storybook, and some leftover Basic Gray Lemonade scraps. Cricut makes it so easy to create awesome shaped cards, and I had a blast making these!


     I was thrilled when the girls asked to have a birthday party just with family at Grandma's house, and it was a truly special day spent with all of our favorite people! Happy birthday, sweet girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment