Sunday, February 27, 2011

CPS 207 Get Well Penguin


     Hi everyone! I finished this cute little penguin card for a dear piano student of mine who had surgery recently. She loves penguins, so this little guy from the Cricut "Winter Frolic" cartridge seemed perfect! I based the layout on Card Positioning System's Sketch #207.

Supplies:
DCWV Card Base
Card Stock in Black*, White*, Melon Mambo*
Daffodil Delight Marker*, Designer Series Paper*
Paper Scraps from my Stash
Cricut Cartridge "Winter Frolic"
Stamp, Joann Crafts
Black Classic Ink*
Melon Mambo Classic Ink*

*Available from Stampin' Up!

     A new week is looming already! I hope it's a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Really cute! Love all your details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! That penquin would make anyones day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and a great use of the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute use of the sketch - love that pengiun what a cuttie! I invite you to check out my take on the sketch;
    Visit my blog

    ReplyDelete