Friday, February 25, 2011

CPS 206 Love

    I'm so glad vintage is in right now since I'm a lover of all things fancy, lacy, and girly! I recently got my "Baby Blossoms" stamp set from Stampin' Up's spring mini catalog, and I've been dying to use it on a project. The matching paper is gorgeous too. So fun!!



Here's the sketch this card is based on:


Supplies Used:

Baby Blossoms Stamp Set*
Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper*
Baja Breeze Card Stock*
Antique White Card Stock
Baja Breeze Classic Ink*
Not Quite Navy Classic Ink*
Pear Pizazz Classic Ink*
Versamark Pad*
Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Clear Embossing Powder
Hero Arts White Embossing Powder
Martha Stewart French Doily Edge Punch
Dresden Trim
Antique White Velvet Ribbon, Maya Road
White Seam Binding, Joann Fabrics
Rhinestone Bling, K & Company
Tim Holtz Grungeboard Key
Tim Holtz Fragments
Ranger Glossy Accents
Diamond Stickles

*Available from Stampin' Up

It's Friday! Hooray! I hope your weekend is full of family, relaxation, and tons of crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment