Sunday, April 25, 2010
I Love You
1) Decoupage background paper (Lullaby Lane by Webster's Pages) to a 12"x 12" piece of chipboard and distress the edges in black. Create a distressed background using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, a blending tool, and a Tim Holtz clock mask set. Spray with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold.
2) Cut a large circle out of patterned paper (in this case, also Webster's Pages), distress with ink and "chew" the edges with a hole punch. Draw stitching lines with a brown marker. Attach photograph.
3) Fussy cut sections from patterned paper to create 3-D boundary pieces. Attach with dimensional adhesive. Add dew drops to the leaves with Glossy Accents.
4) Distress a Pink Paislee Artisan Element frame with acrylic paint. Stamp images over the top in solvent ink. Decorate with patterned paper, tissue paper roses, and a Prima cameo sticker.
7) Stamp sentiment on journaling tag (Graphic 45) and attach with dimensional adhesive. Decorate a grungeboard key using the rusty enamel technique. (Sponge with Vintage Photo, sparsely coat with clear embossing powder, heat set. Repeat for more texture if desired.) Back a Tim Holtz acrylic fragment with patterned paper using Glossy Accents and hang from key with twine. Stick a hat pin into the tag and attach some bling.
8) Punch holes in upper corners and knot ribbon through to hang. Wha la!!