Here are the steps:
1) Mount background paper to chipboard with white glue and distress the edges in black. Distress the whole page with Vintage Photo Distress Ink and a blending tool and spray a light coat of Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Gold.
2) Add Flourish Rub-on and a strip of distressed patterned paper. (I used Vintage Photo, Black Soot, and a paper punch.)
3) Mount photo and add a row of lace and ribbon at the bottom. Hand stitch on the right side with embroidery floss and add a large bracket sticker. Draw stitching lines in brown marker and add butterflies.
4) Attach sparkling embellishments to the left of the photo and add Prima flowers. I cut the butterflies from patterned paper, crackled and distressed them with Crackle Accents and Distress Ink, and added black wire antennae. Raise their wings so they look like they just landed on the flowers! :)
5) Stamp with Cornish Heritage Farms Botanical Bliss set on acetate with solvent ink. Cut out and attach. Punch a hole through the center of the acetate through the page and add a straight piece of black wire. Curl the wire around a pencil to create a funky clock hand. Add Prima pebbles.
6) Distress a Pink Paislee frame with alcohol ink. Stamp words in black solvent ink and antique the crevices with gold acrylic paint. Add Prima flower (use glossy accents for dew drops), home-made tissue paper flowers, and a cameo sticker.
7) Distress a journaling tag, embellish with hat pins, and attach with dimensional adhesive. Add pearls. Attach "Amore" sticker.
8) Paint a chipboard letter light yellow and decorate with Stickles. Attach with dimensional adhesive.
9) Distress a grungeboard key hole using the rusty enamel technique. Attach with brads and dimensional adhesive.
10) I plan to add a hanging ribbon to the top of the layout ... but I couldn't wait to show you!!
Some might find this a bit overdone, but I don't think you can ever have too much of a good thing. :) Take care, my friends!!