Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Christmas Tags Galore!

One of my favorite quick and simple gifts is a matching set of gift tags. These cute but useful gifts are great for the person in your life who has everything, since they are beautiful, personal, and totally consumable!

I created several sets of tags as little gifts for teachers, co-workers, and friends. Tuck tags in with a bar of scented soap, some Christmas goodies, or another small gift for a last minute Christmas surprise!



I created this set of adorable schnauzer tags for my boss, who is the owner of three adorable pups she loves! These open up to reveal space to write inside. She has two white dogs and one tan and white, so there are a few images for each pup!


For the next set, I created a watercolor wash with Distress ink and layered on some hand cut hearts. These turned out so cute!


I broke out my City Scenes stamp set from Papertrey Ink for this set of scene tags. The background on these was created with watercolor paper and Distress Ink. 


Tag sets are so simple and fun to create! I hope you find some inspiration for your gift giving here! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment