Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sleigh Ride Shaker Card

     I absolutely love shaker cards. Okay, I basically love anything with a dimensional or 3-D vibe. Even when I was a little kid, I loved creating diorama boxes and dimensional scenes! I still love it, so the shaker card trend is one of my very favorites.

     I created today's project with the Sleigh Ride dies from Stampin' Up, some white cardstock, and a wet-on-wet watercolored background. The simple color palette creates a perfect wintery scene!


     I finished off the card with a wooden snowflake that I heat embossed silver. This card was actually fairly quick to assemble and will make the perfect greeting for someone special in my life, and there are a lot to choose from! 

     Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment