Friday, October 9, 2015

Foxy Birthday

     Recently I had a blast donating a bunch of cards to my Jazzercise buddies to help them brighten the day of some of their friends, so I found myself a little short on birthday cards! The girls needed a card for a friend, so I turned to one of my favorite birthday/valentine sets.

     Betsy Veldman designed adorable I Love You to Pieces stamp set and sentiments for Papertrey Ink. The cute fox and creative sentiments combine with other creative PTI products to create fun interactive cards for kids.


     For this card, I decorated the inside of a regular card base, die cut the front of the card with a perforated die, and taped the card closed. I decorated the front using the fox stamp set and die. The recipient gets to pull the tab and reveal the sentiment inside.


     I love the creativity and versatility of PTI products! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment