Sunday, March 15, 2015

On the Farm Birthday

     Even though life is busy, I've been doing my best to create one small project each week. This week I had so much fun playing with Papertrey Ink's On the Farm stamp set!

     I found some leftover Stella and Dot papers in my stash and got to work on a simple project. I cut a small tag from Naturals Ivory cardstock (Stampin' Up) and embossed it with a chicken wire pattern. Then I stamped my background image in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, and Old Olive ink (Stampin' Up) and created faux stitching around the edges. For the main image, I die cut the horse with the On the Farm coordinating dies and used a simple watercolor wash to add a suede look.

 
 
 
     I die cut the cow and pig and watercolored them for the inside corner of the card for a fun surprise, then I added some softness to the card front with a seam binding bow and the sentiment heat embossed in white on a vellum banner. This set is just so ADORABLE!
 
     Thanks for stopping by today, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment