Saturday, March 21, 2015

New PTI Goodies!

     I am in love with Papertrey Ink lately. Okay, I've always been pretty in love, but their latest anniversary release just had me drooling! For one, they announced a line of TINY buildings (and I'm obsessed with miniature stuff), and then, of course, everything was on sale. I admit it, temptation got the better of me.

     And I'm not sorry. Not one bit. I ordered a whole stack of stuff, including the Bitty Bouquet stamp set that I used for a clean and simple project this week. This design with the ink misted background is really a Betsy Veldman case, but I really just wanted to get in and stamp something. Thanks, Betsy!



 
 
     I've had the Rosie Posie set on my wish list for a long time, so I picked that one up on sale as well. I had tons of fun experimenting with these gorgeous flowers as well as the Think Big sentiments I ordered. I stamped my sentiment in gold on vellum and layered it over a text printed patterned paper. Why don't I do that more often?
 
 



     I hope you've all had a wonderful first few days of spring and have had some time to get creative! Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment